FOX NEWS BREAKING NEWS | CITIZEN JOURNALISM
Fox News provides breaking news and videos on latest current news, U.S., World, Entertainment, Health, Business, Technology, Politics and Sports.
FOX NEWS BREAKING NEWS | CITIZEN JOURNALISM
Fox News FoxNews.com - Breaking news and video. Latest Current News: U.S., World, Entertainment, Health, Business, Technology, Politics, Sports.
- Inflation surges globally, putting households and businesses in a pinchon November 29, 2021 at 12:16 pm in 85a3f19a-094f-5b37-8a0b-fc6565800a73, fox-news/world, fox-news/us/economy/inflation, fox-news/newsedge/business, fnc, fox-news/world, article, Associated Press
From appliance stores in the United States to food markets in Hungary and gas stations in Poland, rising consumer prices fueled by high energy costs and supply chain disruptions are putting a pinch on households and businesses worldwide.
- Flashback: Kamala Harris once called Jussie Smollett's claims of an attack an 'attempted modern day lynching'by Paul Best on November 29, 2021 at 12:13 pm in a576ae76-f0ea-5365-99e2-84464858d22e, fox-news/us/chicago, fox-news/person/joe-biden, fox-news/person/jussie-smollett, fox-news/person/kamala-harris, fox-news/us/crime/police-and-law-enforcement, fnc, fox-news/politics, article, Fox News, Paul Best
Vice President Kamala Harris once called actor Jussie Smollett’s claims of being attacked an “attempted modern-day lynching” in January 2019 when reports of it first surfaced.
- COVID omicron variant – how worried should you be?by Marc Siegel on November 29, 2021 at 12:00 pm in a40a1fb7-3c14-5e80-9c52-43379c346ec7, fox-news/opinion, fox-news/health/infectious-disease/coronavirus, fox-news/health/infectious-disease/vaccines, fnc, fox-news/opinion, article, Fox News, Marc Siegel
The same questions are on everyone’s mind right now. How afraid should I be about the new COVID-19 variant? Will I be locked down again? Will I catch the virus despite being vaccinated?
- Trial set to start on charges Smollett faked racist attackon November 29, 2021 at 11:49 am in 46bacfca-8009-5b0e-86c0-70521a7213d0, fox-news/person/jussie-smollett, fox-news/us/chicago, fox-news/us/crime/hate-crime, fox-news/politics/executive/law, fnc, fox-news/entertainment, article, Associated Press
Jussie Smollett, a Black and openly gay actor, reported to Chicago police that he was the victim of a hate crime. Nearly three years later, Smollett is about to stand trial on charges that he staged the whole thing.
- Jussie Smollett taking the stand could be a double-edged sword in alleged hate crime hoax case, attorneys sayby Paul Best on November 29, 2021 at 11:03 am in 9e5d957d-1b86-5eba-ade3-54beb7c1f14f, fox-news/person/jussie-smollett, fox-news/us/chicago, fox-news/us/crime, fox-news/us/crime/hate-crime, fnc, fox-news/entertainment, article, Fox News, Paul Best
The trial of Jussie Smollett kicks off on Monday, nearly three years after the 39-year-old actor allegedly orchestrated a hate crime against himself, telling police that two White men in MAGA hats attacked him, shouted slurs, and put a noose around his neck.
- Texas dad accidentally shoots, kills daughter, 11 while hunting: reportby Edmund DeMarche on November 29, 2021 at 10:46 am in 2c4c906d-9485-56c4-9dcd-3df7ce1dbbda, fox-news/us/us-regions/southwest/texas, fox-news/great-outdoors, fnc, fox-news/us, article, Fox News, Edmund DeMarche
An 11-year-old girl was killed after she was accidentally shot by her father while hunting in Texas on Saturday, reports said.
- Packers' Davante Adams reveals he shot down Odell Beckham Jr's initial jersey swap askby Ryan Gaydos on November 29, 2021 at 10:43 am in 0c3766e4-3954-5117-8439-e43bd06dd522, fox-news/sports/nfl, fox-news/sports/nfl/green-bay-packers, fox-news/sports/nfl/los-angeles-rams, fox-news/person/davante-adams, fox-news/person/odell-beckham-jr, fnc, fox-news/sports, article, Fox News, Ryan Gaydos
Davante Adams revealed the terse message he had for Odell Beckham Jr. when the wide receiver asked whether the two could exchange jerseys after the Green Bay Packers play the Los Angeles Rams.
- Kevin Gausman, Blue Jays agree to 5-year deal: reportsby Ryan Gaydos on November 29, 2021 at 10:41 am in 38f76c28-647b-50e6-96b1-b6a5d0673c24, fox-news/sports/mlb/toronto-blue-jays, fox-news/sports/mlb, fnc, fox-news/sports, article, Fox News, Ryan Gaydos
Kevin Gausman is cashing in.
- Lincoln Riley's move from Oklahoma to USC 'genius,' Heisman Trophy winner saysby Ryan Gaydos on November 29, 2021 at 10:39 am in 84f8b50d-e4ec-5ca2-9f9f-687b4f4973d2, fox-news/sports/ncaa/oklahoma-sooners, fox-news/sports/ncaa/usc-trojans, fox-news/sports/ncaa, fox-news/sports/ncaa-fb, fnc, fox-news/sports, article, Fox News, Ryan Gaydos
Lincoln Riley got some praise for his decision to jet for USC and take the head coaching reins after a few years at Oklahoma from former NFL star and Baylor quarterback Robert Griffin III.
- 13 omicron cases in Portuguese soccer teamon November 29, 2021 at 10:13 am in 9742e2c7-55a3-5f09-a322-cb542647d22e, fox-news/health/infectious-disease/coronavirus, fox-news/world/world-regions/europe, fox-news/sports, fnc, fox-news/sports, article, Associated Press
Portuguese health authorities said Monday they have identified 13 cases of omicron, the new coronavirus variant believed to be more contagious, among team members of a professional soccer club.
- As omicron threatens US, is Biden up to the task?by Liz Peek on November 29, 2021 at 10:00 am in 88b03939-0925-56b0-8f52-1c77ac9ea74e, fox-news/opinion, fox-news/person/joe-biden, fox-news/health/infectious-disease/coronavirus, fox-news/us/economy/inflation, fox-news/us/energy, fnc, fox-news/opinion, article, Fox News, Liz Peek
Americans don’t hate Joe Biden; they just think he’s incompetent. With omicron, the highly contagious new COVID mutation barreling down on us, that’s not reassuring.
- Omicron 'variant of concern' has arrived in North Americaby David Aaro on November 29, 2021 at 9:05 am in 195c2692-94d8-5554-a1db-27e4a46b4706, fox-news/columns/fox-news-first, fnc, fox-news/us, article, Fox News, David Aaro
- Merriam-Webster chooses vaccine as the 2021 word of the yearon November 29, 2021 at 8:56 am in 3825e246-b012-5b34-afb7-7c0962bf4b4d, fox-news/lifestyle, fox-news/health/infectious-disease/vaccines, fnc, fox-news/lifestyle, article, Associated Press
With an expanded definition to reflect the times, Merriam-Webster has declared an omnipresent truth as its 2021 word of the year: vaccine.
- Omicron variant poses ‘very high’ global risk, ‘unprecedented number of spike mutations’: WHOby Edmund DeMarche on November 29, 2021 at 8:52 am in d0f93dff-ff5d-54c1-a082-f15a8e55479f, fox-news/health/infectious-disease/coronavirus, fnc, fox-news/health, article, Fox News, Edmund DeMarche
The COVID-19 omicron variant has an “unprecedented number of spike mutations” and poses a “very high” global risk, the World Health Organization said Monday.
- Snowstorm strands 61 in pub for third night, ‘plenty of beer available’by Edmund DeMarche on November 29, 2021 at 7:33 am in ca62fc05-49f5-59fd-96e6-37936cbb3ca2, fox-news/world/world-regions/united-kingdom, fox-news/weather, fnc, fox-news/world, article, Fox News, Edmund DeMarche
About 61 people were stranded for days at a pub in England after a massive snowstorm
- China’s use of refueling aircraft during recent Taiwan sortie raises concernby Edmund DeMarche on November 29, 2021 at 6:31 am in cc0f04ca-ec51-5639-8669-9d1c02d82300, fox-news/world/world-regions/china, fox-news/world/world-regions/pacific, fnc, fox-news/world, article, Fox News, Edmund DeMarche
China’s unusual decision to deploy a Y-20 aerial refueling aircraft during Sunday’s foray into Taiwan’s air defense buffer zone may be indicative of the country’s ambition to extend its military reach and capabilities in the region, according to a report.
- Political cartoon of the day: It's based on science!on November 29, 2021 at 5:53 am in 9f0396e3-4332-5805-8f72-2759eabaef7b, fox-news/politics, fnc, fox-news/politics, article, Fox News
- Couple with COVID-19 leave quarantine, arrested trying to flee country, Dutch police sayby Edmund DeMarche on November 29, 2021 at 5:20 am in eeadd224-06da-5384-b5b1-ef08d5bf3ee5, fox-news/world/world-regions/europe, fox-news/health/infectious-disease/coronavirus, fnc, fox-news/health, article, Fox News, Edmund DeMarche
A married couple who tested positive for COVID-19 left their hotel quarantine and were arrested in an “airplane that was about to” leave the country, Dutch military police said, according to a report.
- Oklahoma loses recruits in immediate aftermath of Lincoln Riley's departureby Ryan Gaydos on November 29, 2021 at 4:58 am in 080f0d64-7266-5cf9-a77e-7af857c53eb3, fox-news/sports/ncaa/oklahoma-sooners, fox-news/sports/ncaa, fox-news/sports/ncaa-fb, fnc, fox-news/sports, article, Fox News, Ryan Gaydos
Lincoln Riley’s decision to leave Oklahoma for USC has already reverberated through the recruiting classes the Sooners were counting on for the future of the football program.
- Ravens overcome Jackson's 4 INTs, beat Browns 16-10on November 29, 2021 at 4:51 am in 50d8ae67-4d73-5f22-b530-a8d599d4d551, fox-news/sports/nfl, fox-news/sports/nfl/baltimore-ravens, fox-news/sports/nfl/cleveland-browns, fox-news/person/baker-mayfield, fox-news/person/lamar-jackson, fox-news/person/mark-andrews, fox-news/person/nick-chubb, fnc, fox-news/sports, article, Associated Press
Lamar Jackson provided one brilliant highlight during an otherwise subpar performance and his 13-yard touchdown pass to Mark Andrews in the third quarter was enough to lift the Baltimore Ravens to a 16-10 victory over the Cleveland Browns on Sunday night.
FOX NEWS BREAKING NEWS | CITIZEN JOURNALISM